It is not Tuesday. Hmm well, what do you know?
I wish it was Tuesday. I sort of thought it was when I woke up…and then again when I opened my laptop and reached for the Ten on Tuesday questions… oh, how I wish it was Tuesday. This week is jam-packed with far too many responsibilities.
Yesterday, a.k.a.the real Tuesday, was all blown to bits due to a doctor’s appointment that went on and on and on….first I was waiting because I was early, then I was waiting because the staff was behind, then I waited in the exam room, then the lab, then the appointment desk…waiting, waiting, waiting…for what? … BONUS, another appointment for today. yeah me. But, before I face reality and get my shoes on, I figured a little faux Tuesday activity is appropriate…
(actually, ten on tuesday will be finished in the waiting room – just setting it up now)
This is half random, half Christmas. Good stuff from Sarah at Simply Sarah!
1. What are 3 things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
1. A hard cover for my naked droid….I have a funky hot pink rabbit phone case that my mom made, but once it is out of the rabbit – it is on its own and really should be protected against …me.
2. Fingerless gloves…with the mitten covers – love those
3. another canvas…
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
Handel’s Messiah….okay, it’s technically not “a” song, but I love it. The Hallelujah Chorus being the bestest. :)
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
No one in particular- just a LARGE choir-orchestra, so that the music swallows your entire being.
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Yes….heard of it, can. not. possibly. keep. up. So, I will leave it to live and prosper without me.
5. What are 3 books you want to read?
oh, there are so many…stacks – but, I am not home and cannot remember any titles….but there is one by Kris Car sitting on my desk, “Crazy Sexy Cancer” and I want to buy Clarissa Pinkola Estes new books…okay, that’s three, moving on….
6. Do you hunt deer?
Good God, No. I am not particularly proud of this, but it is true, I have been called the deer whisperer…or just the weird lady who talks to the deer. There are several regulars in the backyard, a young buck we refer to as Steve and his potentially chronically drunk deer buddies who gorge themselves on the old apples in my backyard. They’re cool with me. Make peace not war, baby
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
Ha, ha, ha….not at all.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
Again, no shopping….at all.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
New pajamas for Christmas Eve, love new jammies….and fuzzy socks. – sad that I am sitting here FREEZING in the lab…seriously, would customary complimentary blankets be too much to ask. I would even welcome a …yes, I am going to say it….a SNUGGIE. (that is the only time you will ever hear me wish for one of those contraptions though)
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in a while? I don’t keep count, but catch up on blogs in spurts. A dozen or so I read as soon as they update and others are randomly read – and subscribed to. I have no real method to my madness.
…..now, since I am done with this post – I will go catch up on my blog reading while I wait, and wait, and wait…. tell me, what is the point of having appointment times again?