1. Do you wear glasses, contacts, or are you one of those perfect eyed people?
No glasses, no contacts…normally “perfect eyed”…except when my thyroid medication is off, then everything goes a little wonky.
2. What is the next item you are going to purchase?
A thermos….can’t find mine. : (
3. Have you ever watched Judge Judy or any other real court show?
4. How do you feel about fake nails?
Completely unnecessary in my world. I can’t type with long nails, sculpt or write on the chalk board, so they are out. – to be honest, I don’t really “get” them either.
5. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I can quickly answer what is my least favorite sport to watch, that would be baseball…blech! But favorite…hmmm, it’s a toss up, a jump ball, a coin flip between basketball, football and soccer. If someone I know is playing, like tonight’s basketball scrimmage, then that game trumps all. As for professional sports, basketball wins – it’s fast-paced and straight-forward.
6. If you could create your own Ben & Jerry’s ice cream flavor, what would it be and what would it be named?
I can’t recall if I ever actually tried any Ben & Jerry’s….maybe at my mom’s, but I would like a bowl of real vanilla bean ice cream with dark chocolate covered espresso beans mixed in…..um, like now, would be nice.
My incognito caffeinated concoction could be called, Espresso Yourself – whoa cheesy no, how about
7. Do you have any scars?
Yes…one down the bridge of my nose – that is very faint now from the car accident that sent me nose first into a tree trunk…and a curved scar on my right knee, from setting out on a run before entirely awake.
8. Does your pet’s name fit them? Is there a more appropriate name?
My black retriever Junie B. is named after the children’s book series…..yes, suits her perfectly. I often imagine her talking to me in that sassy little girl voice. Here is her guest post.
My cat, Little Liza Jane the Merciless, is no longer little….but I am not going to be the one to tell her! Maybe that poor mourning dove who met an untimely death mistakenly pointed out her new-found girth.
9. What is your favorite television show theme song?
Bowling for Soup’s Today’s Gonna be a Great Day ….or for an oldie but goodie The Adams Family
10. What was your favorite activity on the playground?
Tag, I was pretty fast.
and now I am off to a basketball game : )