Happy Thanksgiving all, the following Ten on Tuesday questions are from Roots and Rings courtesy of Elizabeth at E is Random. I’ll keep them brief, I know you must have a list of things to do…..I sure do, how in the world is it the end of November already???
1. What are you doing for Thanksgiving this year?
Going over the freeway and through the farmland to my mom and dad’s…will finally see my sisters!
well, minus one : ( … I’ll be sure to draw her face on a paper plate for the family picture!
2. What are you most thankful for this year?
It’s been a tough year, but I am simply thankful. In general. Thankful.
3. Do you have any traditions on Thanksgiving? The parade? Football? Long naps?
Lazy morning…eating….lazy afternoon…..eating…..reading/talking/football in the background……
4. Is it called stuffing or dressing? Is it in the bird or a separate dish?
Stuffing, not in the bird.
5. Do you cook?
Yes and no, it really depends on the year. I’ve hosted, I’ve been a guest, I’ve brought pieces parts of the feast….this year I’m cooking pieces parts…of the meal, not actual pieces parts.
6. What is your favorite dish?
Again, depends where I am – at my mom’s, it is a toss up between my dad’s delish stuffing and my mom’s ridiculous pies.
7. What is your dessert preference?
Pumpkin pie with gingersnap crust and cool whip…I only use cool whip around Thanksgiving. I love it too much….and it is one of those fake foods I try to stay away from. Well, that and…I love it too much.
8. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?