1. What song reminds you of a specific time in your life and what is it about that song that makes you remember?
Ooo i feel strongly about songs, there are so many songs I will not listen to anymore – will lunge at the dial…or leave a store, so I will not bring up -those- songs, but can mention Paul Simon’s “Loves me like a rock” – that was the song I dedicated to my first born. Singing and dancing with my newborn, being as silly as I wanted, made me really feel like a mom/myself.
2. What’s something you’ve given up on?
Trusting everyone…. some people have agendas and are just bad to the bone.
3. What’s something you’ll never give up on?
Trusting everyone….I am a mass of contradictions, I really want to believe the best in people.
4. If you had to cook something from scratch in the next hour what would it be?
Warm, gooey apple crisp comes to mind…in fact…..
no – I won’t make it now, but I could…maybe tomorrow. :)
5. Have you started Christmas shopping? Decorating? Listening to Christmas music?
Ba HUMBUG, no. no NO….no music, no lights, no shopping….not yet.
Ridiculous. Wait till at least after Thanksgiving folks.
6. What do you know about your parent’s wedding?
Her dress was a bright blue mini….cute, that’s about all I know.
7. I can’t believe I ___________________.
have a son teaching in my school, heading to the military in the spring….
time went so fast….
yep, love him like a rock, he’s such a good guy.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love hula hoops. I spent 40 years being unable to ‘work’ the hoop..(that was my goal – before I turned 40) …but will spend the next six+ decades happily spinning….seriously – the hoop is so calming, it’s the perfect kind of meditation- put your stress in the hoop and wiggle it away!