…..so, in my last post I introduced the 33 project. This is going to be harder than I thought. So many decisions. Although I really do wear basically the same outfits over and over…I like having the option of maybe wearing something different. Besides, I whined to myself as I stood in my closet, summer is finally here….I love love love sundresses. Could I really cut my collection of dresses down to just a few? And then there are the shoes; leopard print flats, heels, sandals…oh my! This is going to take discipline.
Saying, “I’ll try,” gives you an easy out, “Well, I tried.” Baloney, fence walkers eventually fall one way or the other. (this is really directed at my own weak self…no offense intended)
1. Decide – what change do you want to make – and Write it Down
2. Determine how – break it down into baby steps
3. Drop – cut less important things to make room for the change (edit)
4. Do – let Yoda lead the way
5. Dance! (rinse and repeat) in other words, do it again. Decide another area to tackle and DO IT.
*the only Star Wars that matters….I am NOT a fan of the “new” Star Wars….Anakin makes me want to throw things…”don’t go to the dark side stupid, don’t do it…..”